POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My apartment (675K) : Re: My apartment (675K) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:36:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My apartment (675K)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 21 Feb 2000 03:46:38
Message: <38B0FB52.24470561@ida.utb.hb.se>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:

> what did you convert to mpeg with and what setting did your render from
> within the anim plug at ??

I rendered at 24 fps within Moray, generating separate TGA images. Those were
compressed into AVI with Fast Movie Processor (Radius codec) and then
converted to mpeg with avi2mpg1 (at 15bytes/s). If I was more accustomed to
cmpeg I would have used it, as there is some quality loss in each step in the
current procedure (I guess).

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse